Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Day After

Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day here in Canada.

This weekend I made the trek to the parents where there was much food. I think Mom was trying to over feed me or something. Although the cookies were my idea...

I took PL to work on... only to find that I had forgot the correct page of the pattern so I couldn't work on that. So I was "forced" to work on Earthdancer.

I discovered I was out a few stitches on the neck area so I spent part of Saturday afternoon ripping out the over one tan and tan. Then I put it all back in and finished up the face/neck.

Then it was on to the hair. Clearly I would have gotten more done if it wasn't for the eating.

Now that my cold is getting better I think it's back to the gym tomorrow to work off the weekend.

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh sure - you didn't have the page for PL again!!!!
Earthdancer is looking lovely. What a pain to remove over one stitching.
It looks great now!

Bonnie Brown said...

If it isnt' the thread, its the pattern eh!
Can't wait to see you on the weekend

Lynn said...

It's so good to see Earthdancer again! You're making really great progress.

Lesleyanne said...

Earthdancer is looking great. Sorry about the frogs.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Woo Hoo looking great. Forgetting that page was just your subconsicience speaking!

Terri said...

Looks fantastic I have this one someday I'll finish it