Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Hot and Cold

Well, the weekend went much too fast. Slept in both days much to the cat's displeasure. Had to go out and do some shopping - when did people stop watching where they're going?
Went for a couple of walks. Did some work on a course I'm taking and then did a little on a report I'm writing.
Today it was much hot - 41c with the humidex when I check about 2. So I thought I'd be wild and hit the swimming pool. I haven't done that in ages, in fact I don't remember the last time. It was fraking FREEZING!!!

In between all the crazy stuff I was doing I did do a bit on the baby thing. There were a few frogs though. Someone forgot (coughmecough) to double check when switching from over one to over two. It took awhile for me to clue in, so there had to be some unstitching then put everything back in.
Now I'm going to finish warming up then try and get some stitching in before bed.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm really missing my pool these days!
Hope you've sent those frogs packing before you get to my place!!