Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Raining again

Where does the time go? I mean really, how is it May already?

Since Giggles is done I moved on to finding something to add to Beatrice's round robin. I had to discard a couple of ideas because there wasn't enough bling on it. But..

this weekend between visiting with the parents and going to the Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts "Needle Arts Fair" and shopping with Mom I got a start on it.

Dani and I spent part of Saturday evening and Sunday at Rebecca's stitching with Bonnie. Such fun.

Now I'm off to work on Beatrice's RR, hopefully I can get it done by the weekend and move on to the baby thing. Oh, and at some point I guess I need to clean. Or not.

5 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

The RR is looking great
Great to see you again on the weekend and meet "mom" lol
This week is going to drag isn't it
See ya Friday night!

Lynn said...

It's looking very pretty Christin.
I'm hoping to see you on the weekend but I'm fighting a cold so keep your fingers crossed!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking great! So will it be done on Satruday?

Kathy A. said...

Oh I am laughing so hard. Beatrice is trying to find her RR to show it to me and I know where it is.
See you Saturday

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I forgot you had it...I've had so much on my mind these last weeks...lol...I wanted to show it to Kathy and looked everywhere I could think...hahahahaha.
It is looking wonderful..thank you.
Congrats on Giggles being finished.
WOW!!!!!!
Beatrice