Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Christmas craziness is finally over for another year. We hung the stockings, put up the tree, spoiled everyone and ate way too much.

I managed to pick things that both parents liked, which most of the time is a challenge.

Santa was very kind and brought me a new Ottlite. The down side to this is that I have to rearrange furniture to make room for it. Which is not a problem, in fact I'm kinda looking forward to it.




My brother put decals on Dad's truck and had one left when he was done - so it got put on the top of my laptop - as you can imagine I just hate it (not)









I've managed to sneak in some stitching time - on Earthdancer still. I'm thinking that I'm going to pull out Giggles for awhile. Don't want to burn out on this one. Most likely tomorrow.


When I was out today I picked up a Christmas tree for next year. They're on sale right now so I found a nice 3.5' one for under $8. I haven't been bothering with a tree but I think it will help to have it to kick start the holiday season.

Oh and I found a new pair of shoes too. Yeah for gift cards.

As I was going through the pictures I took at the parents I found this one -- yeah it was that much fun.




2 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Earthdancer is coming along nicely.
Glad you had a great time at your parents, and congrats on the new light :)

Kathy A. said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas my friend.
Earthdancer is looking so good. Keep up the good work.