Pages

Monday, November 09, 2009

Arrg!

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning.

Today was one of those days at work where I did things and got nothing done. Well that's not true, I ordered a bunch of stuff.

After work I was good and went to the gym where I got very sweaty and made my legs hurt. Once I was done I headed to the locker room to get my stuff - only the lock wouldn't open. Grrrr. I tried, more than once. Went away came back still no joy. I ended up having them cut it off. I know part of the problem was that it's always been sticky. Now I have to go and get a new lock before I can go back to the gym. Ack

This weekend I did some more on the Swans. I hate to say this but I think I'm going to have to replace the wedding thing with something else- it's just not moving along at all - and I think I like it too much to give away. I have my eye on another piece and am awaiting feedback on if it's a good choice.

All that to say - I think I need a beverage.

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

Yep, girl - chuck those swans for now and go with something simpler!!!