Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Rain, Snow it just can't make up it's mind!


I was a good girl today and got Giggles out to work on. See - there's more purple now. I'm working on the head just so it's not a headless boy....

I must admit that I also watched the final episode of ER this week. I haven't watched in years but decided that seeing I watched the first I should watch the last. And I enjoyed it....

You may notice an addition to the side bar - I put together a list of songs I usually start the IPOD with. It kinda of gives you an idea of what I'm listening to right now. I'm going to have to add some new stuff soon, it's been awhile and I'm getting a bit bored.

I have a few other ideas for some changes I want to make, just not sure when they'll happen....

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Christin! I'm really enjoying watching Giggles grow:) Love his colors..especially the mitten and scarf!
You like a lot of the same music I do! I hope you don't take that gorgeous castle in your background away!! It's amazing!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Giggles looks great! Thanks for holding my hand... from the other room tonight!