Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Prep Craziness


It's crazy!!

When did Christmas get so close?

Tonight I had cookies to make for work - we're having two parties, the first one is tomorrow. I was going to make them a few weeks ago and put them in the freezer but didn't get to them.

I have started to pull things together for the family things that are coming up next week, and wonder where it all came from.

Of course adding to the craziness is the fact the buses are still not back and I've been adjusting my schedule for getting to work. With all of the stuff going on there hasn't been a lot of stitching going on - hopefully by the weekend?? Fingers crossed....

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Don't let all the crazieness get to you like its gotten to me! Bah humbug!!!

AnnMcD said...

Hang in there Christin...The bus strike can't be helping.

Lynn said...

I love your snowmen Christin! They really turned out great. Are they for a gift?
Here's hoping the strike is over soon. I've often thought about you and wondered how you were managing. We've been trying to take my youngest son to and from work whenever we are in the city. His hours are never the same so he's finding it really difficult and is spending a good part of his wages on cabs when he's stuck.
On a better note, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and I hope we can get together soon for a SAL. God knows I need it!

Beatrice said...

I love the snowmen.
I received you card and thread today...Thank you I love it.."Jelly Fish" neat colours.
Have a very Merry Christmas