Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Invaded

Shadow and I have been invaded. Mom has arrived for our "girl's weekend", we usually have one once a year during hunting season.

Last night we met with Dani and had a nice dinner and visit before heading back to the apartment for a visit.

Shadow is exhausted with all the cleaning she did before our visitor arrived.

Here is the progress that I made on Poke this week in between all the stuff that I was doing....

I should have time stitch again tomorrow once Mom heads home... I should start on my Christmas stitching seeing it's November now, right?

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Great progress on Poke:)
So nice you get to spend time with your mom. I miss mine...she's 1900 miles away:(

Jinger said...

Hope you had a great "girl's weekend"!

Great progress!

Can't believe that Christmas is less than 2 months away!