Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Pretties


First, I thought I'd share the pretty that I got at work a few weeks ago. The gang marked my 10 anniversary with the library with this lovely plant. I think the idea is that I should keep it alive for my next ten years....









Second, the parents got me a pretty while they were away....
It didn't photo well tonight, but you get the idea??





And last but not least, I got Bear cub out tonight. I know it looks nothing like a bear cub, and it looks like it will be a fair while before one appears. In the meantime, it's lovely shades of grey and brown....


I worked on Poke this weekend and will post the progress tomorrow on her regular night, she may have an arm soon....

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

Wow such pretty plant, ...Congratulations on your tenth anniversary at the job.
The pretty from your parents is lovely as well.
I'm looking forward to seeing thee Bear cub.Nice job so far!