I have no idea where this week has gone. Part of it was lost in a book that I have to get back to the person I borrowed it from asap. The good news is that it's done and ready to be returned so I can go back to stitching in the evenings.
I decided Poke needed the moon done so I started it. I was almost done when I realized that it was lopsided. Instead of figuring out where I went wrong I decided it was best just to take it all out, seeing it's rayon. Yuck. Yes, I said rayon.
Here's the start of putting the moon back in place.
Also this week I added a little bit more to Paradigm Lost. It's getting really close to being a done page now.