Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Baaaaack

Well, I'm back on-line. I decided to switch providers so it's taken a little bit longer than just doing a fix and well then I didn't know enough to stay home....

I have got a little stitching done. Here is an update on The Castle:













And Paradigm Lost







And Moonlight Guardian










While I was out having a good time I took this picture at Winterlude Friday night

I went with Dani and two friends from work to see The Road Hammers, but it was too cold to stay for the whole thing. Brrrrr.

Today I went out to see Untraceable. I'm still not sure if I like the ending or not..... I did however see a few trailers for things that I think I'm going to go and see when their released.

I've also been trying to decide what to get Dani for her birthday which is getting closer..... too many choices!! ack.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad you're back! You've been busy in the meantime. All your WIP are looking great!
I don't do the cold well so as I told Dani, I visited Winterlude during the day when it wasn't as bad.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Great progress on those WIP's. And what a pretty picture you took. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to see you're back in the land of the living!

All your projects are looking fantastic.

I'll take a tropical vacation for March Break for my b-day please!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Glad to hear you got everything moved over and your WIP's all look wonderful. You could always wait until Ann's open house and raid Dani's pile she always starts...that way you know that she is getting something that she really wanted, as she was willing to pay for it herself!

Rebel In Ontario said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beatrice said...

Oh Good we missed you! Welcome Baaaack.
Gherkin looks like he has had a bit of attention. And PL is coming along great too.
I'm jealous about MG but I can wait. You have a good jump on it.
Winterlude must have been cold. But beautiful as ever.