Pages

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to all us Canadians.

It's been so nice to have a long weekend from work after all the craziness lately. Tomorrow we find out if the person on sick leave is coming back or not.

I worked a little on Tour des Marques tonight. I finally started on filling in all those little holes that I've been leaving. It's going to take awhile.

I've gotten a snowman ornament back out to work on at work now that Biker Moose is finished. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it finished, I'm almost done the body.

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

I wasn't able to work on The tower yesterday because I was in Kingston all day.
Yours is looking very good. I can see the filling in is going well!!
I will try today!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Tour is looking just great... and I worked on mine too!