Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

How Anti-Climatic


Today Gherkin came out to play again.

I worked on the castle part, and finished off the outside edge of the wing. I think at the bottom of this page is the tail.

I was asked about the mystery project that I started earlier this year and I must admit that I haven't been working on it.

I've been, how shall I say, encouraged to finish Catherwood so the stitching time that I was using for mystery has gone to him. I will start it up again when I can.


And what was anti-climatic you may ask?

The move at work was cancelled Thursday. So I just spent the last two months working on a shift that could have waited plus other things to get ready for something that isn't going to happen. Sigh. The only good thing is that I won't have to do it later when they get to the move....

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I was going to work on my Castle today... but never did.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your wips are looking great.

Joanne

Dawn T. said...

Wow...it looks wonderful!

Beatrice said...

I worked on Lucky a bit today! yours is looking goooood!!!

AnnMcD said...

Both of your dragons are looking great. There is real progress on Guardian!
See you later in the week!