Wednesday, June 06, 2007

That Fraking Hurt


Tonight it was time to work on the big gold dragon again. Tonight was about a lot of quarter stitches which makes it hard to tell what was done, but trust me they're there.

Oh yes, what hurt. I was minding my own business, sitting in the back of the bus on the way home tonight when we hit a bump. One word: airborne. I hit my shin on the way down. Big bruise.

And good news today - CBS is bringing back Jericho. Woohoo. (Sometimes it really doesn't take much to make me happy does it???)

5 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

OUCH!!! I know about sore shins, I scraped mine on a grate over a week ago and it is still sore. Guardian is looking wonderful, I can see the progress.

Joanne

AnnMcD said...

I can see progress too Christin!
Victoria Sampler sent me a package yesterday but I picked it up on my way to Cobourg last night and it is still in the car. I expect that your VS pattern and accessoris are in it though.

Kathy said...

Guardian is looking great. Keep plugging away. I know where you are coming from with quarter stitches. I have decided they are the bane of my existence. I am working on a Celtic know for Dani and I am cursing her on a regular basis LOL.

Beatrice said...

Put Vicks on your bruise it will keep the swelling down. Hope it feels better soon. Guardian is looking good.

tkdchick said...

Every week he's really filling in!!!!