Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Check Out What I Got


It was interesting last week;I got an e-mail that said I have something big, purple and cuddly for you.


Now, I was at work so most of the afternoon was spent cataloguing books and trying to figure out what this meant. I did figure it out.


This is a quilt that Dani's Mom made for me. I won't tell you what I had to do to get it. It was legal, that's all I'm going to say.


It does hold up to it's billing though, and I almost can't wait for the weather to turn cooler again so I can try it out.


Oh yes, one more thing. I put it on the couch to take the picture and decided that you didn't need to see all the junk around said couch, so I paint filled in the blue to cover it up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Its very pretty! Purple is my fav color! I'm so jealous! :o)

Beatrice said...

Wow the quilt looks awesome. You are a lucky girl...But please no cold weather yet!!

AnnMcD said...

What a fabulous gift!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Does Shadow like it????

Only my best friends get quilts from Mum.

So far only you and Claire